• Recent Questions
  • Popular Questions

Google android tablet 2.2 (Made in china)?

I’m thinking of buying this tablet on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-MID-4GB-7-Google-Android-2-2-WiFi-3G-Camera-Touchscreen-Tablet-PC-Laptop-/280791737801?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item41607de5c9

Is it worth buying?

    Tanim
    Posted 2 years ago

    Its awesome and I’m totally satsfied with it. (not totally coz i still have to chrge it every so often and i hate charging why can’t it be neuclear powered?)

    The web browser is awesome. Radio is good. And internet is overcrowded with android applications so whatever you need is there. I also like the music player I downloaded… widgets right in the home screen, Its fast. Its slick. Its awesome.

      Oleg
      Posted 2 years ago

      Yes! It is worth to buy. Good model! Is not expensive!

        Click Me!
        Posted 2 years ago

        I would go for a branded one, since they have software support. Generic products don’t come with any type of software support, once the fail, they’re garbage.
        For less than $300:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280799290077&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

      3 comments on “Google android tablet 2.2 (Made in china)?

      1. Tanim on said:

        Its awesome and I’m totally satsfied with it. (not totally coz i still have to chrge it every so often and i hate charging why can’t it be neuclear powered?)

        The web browser is awesome. Radio is good. And internet is overcrowded with android applications so whatever you need is there. I also like the music player I downloaded… widgets right in the home screen, Its fast. Its slick. Its awesome.

      2. Oleg on said:

        Yes! It is worth to buy. Good model! Is not expensive!

      3. Click Me! on said:

        I would go for a branded one, since they have software support. Generic products don’t come with any type of software support, once the fail, they’re garbage.
        For less than $300:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280799290077&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

      Leave a Reply

      Other Questions