• Recent Questions
  • Popular Questions

Is it worth buying GTA 5 for PS3?

or should I get an android tablet? GTA 5 does look sick only thing is I barely touch my PS3 but I will when I get my hands on GTA 5.

Incoming search terms:

  • gta 5 worth buying
  • What should buy gta5 or a tablet 100$

    1StDownGRound&Pound
    Posted 11 months ago

    Buy both…it’s only money or buy GTA 5 first if u can’t afford both…

      Mr Monte Carlo SS
      Posted 11 months ago

      Full Grand Theft Auto games have always been worth buying………

      Furthermore, GTA 5 will be the game that mirrors the extensive game features offered in GTA San Andreas.

        Jack
        Posted 11 months ago

        I would suggest you go for GTA 5 this game is huge huge game and it is expected to be a great game and most likely this would be the revival of your gaming on PS3. This game is packed with stunning graphics and gameplay is expected to be outstanding. Here you can find more latest details, latest features of GTA and other most popular games:
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/4924897011/?ie=UTF8&tag=kndfjq-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

          knockout
          Posted 11 months ago

          I have the game right now for my 360 got a leaked iso. The game is awesome, get it.

            Ian
            Posted 11 months ago

            To with the tablet!

              SnakeArm
              Posted 11 months ago

              Well, it’s hard to say. Do you think you’d get more use and enjoyment out of the tablet? You said you’d start playing your PS3 when you get the game, so it doesn’t really matter if you don’t use it now. I’m not sure if GTA 5 is cheaper than the tablet, but if it is then it’s totally worth it. Personally, I think both are equally good based on how much you’ll use them.

                Fgfgfd Fagf
                Posted 11 months ago

                Or how about this.. get the tablet and get the gta 3 app. No but seriously get gta5

                  Carson
                  Posted 11 months ago

                  Yes, get GTA V. It’ll last you 100 hours at the least, and your friends will be able to do 700+ missions with you when GTA Online launches.

                8 comments on “Is it worth buying GTA 5 for PS3?

                1. 1StDownGRound&Pound on said:

                  Buy both…it’s only money or buy GTA 5 first if u can’t afford both…

                2. Mr Monte Carlo SS on said:

                  Full Grand Theft Auto games have always been worth buying………

                  Furthermore, GTA 5 will be the game that mirrors the extensive game features offered in GTA San Andreas.

                3. I would suggest you go for GTA 5 this game is huge huge game and it is expected to be a great game and most likely this would be the revival of your gaming on PS3. This game is packed with stunning graphics and gameplay is expected to be outstanding. Here you can find more latest details, latest features of GTA and other most popular games:
                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/4924897011/?ie=UTF8&tag=kndfjq-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

                4. knockout on said:

                  I have the game right now for my 360 got a leaked iso. The game is awesome, get it.

                5. To with the tablet!

                6. SnakeArm on said:

                  Well, it’s hard to say. Do you think you’d get more use and enjoyment out of the tablet? You said you’d start playing your PS3 when you get the game, so it doesn’t really matter if you don’t use it now. I’m not sure if GTA 5 is cheaper than the tablet, but if it is then it’s totally worth it. Personally, I think both are equally good based on how much you’ll use them.

                7. Fgfgfd Fagf on said:

                  Or how about this.. get the tablet and get the gta 3 app. No but seriously get gta5

                8. Carson on said:

                  Yes, get GTA V. It’ll last you 100 hours at the least, and your friends will be able to do 700+ missions with you when GTA Online launches.

                Leave a Reply

                Other Questions