Ihthisham Posted 1 year ago
If you are want any one of these two.Then go for Galaxy s4.As it has full HD display and better processor than Galaxy note2. If you want any other phones than these two then you can choose Lg Optimus G pro or Htc One.
Anthony Liam Hurley Posted 1 year ago
Reasons to get the S4 over the Note 2
1. It already has Android 4.2.2
2. It is that bit quicker, 1.9ghz quad core/ 1.6ghz Octa Core vs the 1.6ghz quad core on the Note
3. Features the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will not get
a. External temperature and humidity sensors
b. IR Remote to control your TV
c. Use the phone while wearing any glove
d. Airview without using the S-Pen
4. It has a higher ppi count, 441ppi vs the Note 2’s 267ppi, however this doesn’t mean the Note 2 does not have a good and clear screen it just isn’t as clear also the screen is smaller for people that have small hands or want a smaller phone
5. The camera is 13mp vs the Note 2 8mp however the camera is still good on the Note 2 but not as clear as the S4 one
Reasons to get the Note 2 over the S4
1. S-Pen -adds functionality to your phone, write handwritten notes, sign pdfs, make a work of art, its all possible with the s-pen which is miles more advanced than any stylus for the iphone. There are so many features on the Note 2 based on the use on the s-pen all for you to find out, check Samsungs Youtube channel to discover more or follow them on Google + to find out more features based on the use of the s-pen
2. Giant screen- I do not use my Nexus 7 that much now that I have the Note 2 as the screen is so big that it adds to my productivity and my enjoyment of media, the S4 is smaller so not as useful as a small tablet replacement plus as I have said the Note 2 is a great productivity machine.
3. It is still amazingly quick and will get you through games and apps no problem it just might not quick as the S4 but I have the Note 2 and it does not lag while playing games like Need for Speed but then again the S4 is quicker so everything should be even smoother (*Overall the power you need is personal)
4. It will be getting all the features the S4 has that I didn’t mention above
Hope this helped
Enjoy your new phone (no matter which one it is)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Not a member yet? Click Here to Signup