• Recent Questions
  • Popular Questions

Should i turn off my tablet?

I use my tablet evey night. So should I turn it off and on or just leave it on stand by. I dont want to ruin the battery.

Incoming search terms:

  • do you have to shut an android tablet off
  • should i turn off my tablet
  • NuVision tablet
  • should you top off tablet battery?
  • should you be turning off your tablet when not using it or just leave it on
  • should I turn off my Android tablet?
  • should i turn my tablet off at night
  • should i turn my tablet iff when done
  • should a android tablet be turned off
  • nuvision tablet will not turn on

    Katie
    Posted 1 year ago

    It depends if your gonna youse it tonight if you charge it when you should the battery wont be ruined I also have a tablet and get on it alot to but the battery hasnt messed up so hope this helps sorry its so long lol

      aston martin
      Posted 1 year ago

      A tablet ia like a cellphone you have to restart it once a day so all the appps that u r not using can be closed and make ur tablet faster. Just remember to use the task manager and rhen ram. To clear out data.
      And leave your tablet on or connected. The lifespan of a tablet is 6 months. So if it last longer then be happy

        Josh
        Posted 1 year ago

        If its a Apple Product, it wont matter as long as you end your running apps
        (Double Click the Square then Hold the apps until a X appears and tap it)

        If Its a windows RT Tablet, Android or Kindle turn it off every so often.

        If its a Windows 8 Tablet, it doesn’t matter.

      3 comments on “Should i turn off my tablet?

      1. Katie on said:

        It depends if your gonna youse it tonight if you charge it when you should the battery wont be ruined I also have a tablet and get on it alot to but the battery hasnt messed up so hope this helps sorry its so long lol

      2. aston martin on said:

        A tablet ia like a cellphone you have to restart it once a day so all the appps that u r not using can be closed and make ur tablet faster. Just remember to use the task manager and rhen ram. To clear out data.
        And leave your tablet on or connected. The lifespan of a tablet is 6 months. So if it last longer then be happy

      3. Josh on said:

        If its a Apple Product, it wont matter as long as you end your running apps
        (Double Click the Square then Hold the apps until a X appears and tap it)

        If Its a windows RT Tablet, Android or Kindle turn it off every so often.

        If its a Windows 8 Tablet, it doesn’t matter.

      Leave a Reply

      Other Questions