• Recent Questions
  • Popular Questions

what’s the difference btwn an iPad and a BOSS Electronics 2200 7-inch Widescreen Android 2.2 Tablet PC?

Incoming search terms:

  • Boss Electronics 2200 review
  • boss electronics 2200 tablet
  • boss electronics 2200
  • boss electronics 2200 tablet review
  • boss 2200 tablet review
  • Boss Electronics 2200 reviews
  • Boss Electronics 7 Tablet PC Model 2200
  • boss 2200 tablet
  • boss electronics 2200 tablet reviews
  • boss electronics 2200 tablet specs

    Beginner Troll
    Posted 2 years ago

    you can play porn on the ipad while you ca’t on the Android

      F7U12
      Posted 2 years ago

      Well iPads do half of the things android tablets do and they’re usually double the cost.

        tutiplain
        Posted 2 years ago

        Hi, I just bought this model tablet, and I am very disappointed with it. The Youtube application does not work, the browser will sometimes fail to load a URL for no apparent reason, the app market is an old version which allows to install a limited number of useful apps (you’re ok if you like playing things like connect 4 or solitaire), the OS takes about two minutes to boot up, the Amazon app store doesn’t work and you can’t update de Android App Market bundled with it.

        It does work well, when connecting to facebook, browsing (not all the time) or email. My advice, stay away from this tablet unless you only need basic functionality and storage.

      3 comments on “what’s the difference btwn an iPad and a BOSS Electronics 2200 7-inch Widescreen Android 2.2 Tablet PC?

      1. Beginner Troll on said:

        you can play porn on the ipad while you ca’t on the Android

      2. F7U12 on said:

        Well iPads do half of the things android tablets do and they’re usually double the cost.

      3. tutiplain on said:

        Hi, I just bought this model tablet, and I am very disappointed with it. The Youtube application does not work, the browser will sometimes fail to load a URL for no apparent reason, the app market is an old version which allows to install a limited number of useful apps (you’re ok if you like playing things like connect 4 or solitaire), the OS takes about two minutes to boot up, the Amazon app store doesn’t work and you can’t update de Android App Market bundled with it.

        It does work well, when connecting to facebook, browsing (not all the time) or email. My advice, stay away from this tablet unless you only need basic functionality and storage.

      Leave a Reply

      Other Questions